Why Hire All About Dogs…Walking and Pet Care?
We are Professionals and this is what we do! Pet Care!!
We know your pets are one of your most prized possessions they are your family, your friends and for some your children and you only want the very best for them!
That’s what we do at All About Dogs…Walking and Pet Care we provide the best care possible.
Voted #1 by the Denver A- List Best Dog Walkers, Members of Association Of Pet Sitting Excellence and Professional United Pet Sitters
Our clients love our services and we love their pets!
Pet sitters do much more than provide a pet with food and water while their guardian is away from home.
A good pet sitter also spends quality time with the animal, gives him exercise and knows how to tell if he needs veterinary attention. What’s more, pet sitters typically offer additional services, such as taking in mail and newspapers and watering plants.
But just because someone calls herself a pet sitter doesn’t mean she’s qualified to do the job.
Why hire a pet sitter?
A pet sitter—a professional, qualified individual paid to care for your pet—offers both you and your pet many benefits.
Your pet gets:
- the environment he knows best.
- his regular diet and routine.
- relief from traveling to and staying in an unfamiliar place with other animals (such as a boarding kennel).
- attention while you’re away.
- happier friends and neighbors, who aren’t burdened with caring for your pet.
- the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional.
- someone to bring in your newspaper and mail so potential burglars don’t know you’re away.
- someone who will come to your home so you don’t have to drive your pet to a boarding kennel.
- other services provided by most pet sitters, such as plant watering and pet grooming.
How can I help the pet sitter and my pet?
Of course, even the most trustworthy, experienced pet sitter will have trouble if you haven’t also kept your end of the bargain. Here are your responsibilities:
- Make reservations with your pet sitter early, especially during holidays.
- Ensure your pet is well socialized and allows strangers to handle him.
- Affix current identification tags to your pet’s collar.
- Maintain current vaccinations for your pet.
- Leave clear instructions detailing specific pet-care responsibilities and emergency contact information, including how to reach you and your veterinarian.
- Leave pet food and supplies in one place.
- Buy extra pet supplies in case you’re away longer than planned.
- Leave a key with a trustworthy neighbor as a backup, and give him and your pet sitter each other’s phone numbers. Be sure those extra keys work before giving them out.
- Show the pet sitter your home’s important safety features such as the circuit breaker and security system.
Finally, have a safe and fun trip. And remember to bring your pet sitter’s phone number in case your plans change—or you just want to find out how Fluffy and Fido are doing.
We Absolutely Love Your Pets!
We provide the best care possible.
Great Pets Deserve Great Care
Dog Sitters and Cat Sitters in Littleton, Co. Areas of 80128, 80123, 80127, 80120 and 80129
Call Today 303-895-5524
We’re always here to help!